Cross-Industry CEO Network
Take Your Company to the Next Level with CEN
You Don’t Have To Do It Alone
Benefit from the insights of other CEOs who have been down a similar path already
Chief Executive Network has been the premier networking source for CEOs and Presidents for 30 years. Our CEO members participate in professionally facilitated and confidential peer group meetings both online and in-person, with non-competing CEOs who are of comparable scale to share their real-world experiences about what has worked (and pitfalls to avoid) to take their businesses and leadership teams to the next level.
CEN provides uncommon wisdom combined with real-world experience that only fellow CEOs can provide. This allows members to receive actionable takeaways from each meeting to improve company performance and avoid costly mistakes.
Here are a few samples of topics our members have discussed at recent meetings:
- Adjusting Your Business Model and Strategy for the New Reality
- Strategic Planning & Executing Long-Term Operational Plans
- Increasing the Speed of Innovation and Creating an Innovation Culture
- Successful Marketing and Sales Approaches for the Current Environment
- Preparing for a Recession: What to Do Now
- M&A Landscape, including Best Practices for Integrating Acquisitions
- Pros and Cons of Performance Evaluations
- Succession Planning for your C-Suite (Including CEO)
- Talent Acquisition, Engagement and Retention Best Practices
- Building a High-Performance Sales Team: The Power of the Sales Playbook
Upcoming CEN Peer Meetings
- Online CEO Peer Meetings (Every Month)
- Regional/National In-Person Peer Group Meetings
- September 17-18, 2020 – Chicago, IL
- Local CEO Peer Group Meetings - (Quarterly, in various cities)
Learn More About CEN
Fill in the form below and we’ll send you our brochure and a sample meeting agenda or call us today at (785) 832-0303.
We respect your privacy and will not share your personal contact information with anyone.
What our members think about Chief Executive Network:
“These meetings, in addition to the good content, always give me the opportunity to think of and/or remember other good things that I need to apply back at the office.”
MKC Associates Inc.
“The exchange of ideas and concerns in these challenging times was really appropriate. Some good takeaways, especially related to not panicking and staying focused on the business”
Burkavage Design Associates LLC
“Energizing, wake up call to focus on actions to grow business.”
Peter Basso Associates
“As always, I came away with new insight and a refreshed interest in further developing and advancing our company.”
Ross-Tarrant Architects, Inc.
Proven ROI: Don’t Take Our Word for It
Select an organization from below and learn how we're helping CEOs just like you
“When another CEO was discussing his bank line of credit, I discovered that I was paying 75 basis points more than the lowest rates (3/4 of 1% per year). The other CEOs gave me the names of their bankers who lend to our sector and offered to make introductions. When I went back to my bank and said I was going to be leaving and why — my local bank cut my interest rate by a whole point to retain my business. This was worth over $300,000 per year — over $2 million during the life of the loan.”