As the top managing partner executive of an architecture or engineering firm, you face a wide range of responsibilities on a daily basis. Whatever the macro environment, it is up to you to create new opportunities and seize the initiative.
It’s not easy when the rules are constantly shifting: how do you best harness new technologies, adopt new processes to improve service delivery and reduce costs, market and sell more effectively, leverage social media to create quality leads and create a culture of accountability?
Only by meeting with the CEOs & Managing Partners of similar businesses can you get unbiased advice and expert counsel. After all, they are the only other people who stand in the same shoes.
Find Out More About Our Engineering Peer Group
Please enter your details below so we can send you additional information, or give us a call today at 785.832.0303.
Here’s what a few of our members are saying about CEN:
Outstanding! CEN is my GPS, the most efficient & effective tool to navigate my business.Jeny Nieuwenhuis, REI Engineering
CEN’s expertly-facilitated architecture and engineering CEO peer groups feature best practices and confidential counsel, including these recent topics:
- Developments in Technology and Project Delivery
- Business Development Strategies for Service Firms
- Social Media – How is it Working/Helping Firms
- Principal Accountability Best Practices
- Best Leadership Development Programs
- Project Management Metrics Best Practices
- How to Instill a Culture of Providing Exceptional Service
- Structuring an Ownership Transition
- Effective Teaming Strategies
- Managing Healthcare Costs and Employee Quality of Life
Upcoming MeetingsApril 4 - 5, 2019 - San Antonio, TX
Very productive, especially as it relates to potential 'game changers' in growing our business..Tony Khoury, The East Group, P.A.
The input was very informative but the best part was the active engagement by the members and the relevance of their comments.Gene Hinshaw, President, Trabue Hansen & Hinshaw Inc.