Construction firm company CEOs understand that building a great firm company requires a different set of skills than building a great structure. To survive and thrive in this industry, you as CEO must ensure that your company is applying best practices across all facets of the business: project management, material sourcing, talent management, financial management and more.
To stay on top of all of these moving targets, smart construction company CEOs turn to non-competitive construction company peers in Chief Executive Network (CEN). After all, no one better understands your issues and the tradeoffs you face than CEOs in similar situations.
Find Out More About Our General Contracting Peer Group
Please enter your details below so we can send you additional information, or give us a call today at 785.832.0303.
Here’s what a few of our members are saying about CEN:
A very good reminder that the network is broad and is accessible even between meetings.Charlie Bolyard, MBP
Energetic, productive, and fun.Scott Boos, Scope Construction Company, Inc.
In our expert-facilitated construction company CEO peer groups, members have recently discussed:
- Talent Acquisition and Retention
- Best Business Development Strategies
- Best Practices in Keeping Material Costs Down
- Cash Management Best Practices
- Effective Project Management Metrics
- Effective Teaming Strategies
- Social Media – How is it Working/Helping Firms
- Industry Game Changers-What is Next?
- Time Management Best Practices
- Marketing in Today’s Economy
Upcoming MeetingsApril 2 - 3, 2020 - Kansas City, MO
October 1 - 2, 2020 - Orlando, FL