For Wholesale/Distribution CEOs Only
Take Your Company to the Next Level with CEN
The Distribution Industry is Changing Rapidly
Don't navigate it alone.
Our Wholesale and Distribution CEO members face a host of unique challenges including upstream and downstream consolidation, online competitive price transparency, new automation technologies, rising labor costs, better use of data/AI and more.
CEN's wholesale/distribution CEO members share with each other the technologies, processes and approaches that are working for them (and which have not). This sharing of ideas, best practices, benchmarks and advice with non-competitors who understand the distribution business ensures each member gets value from each meeting.
Here are a few samples of topics our Wholesale/Distribution members have discussed at recent meetings:
- Using Automation to Increase Sales and Social Media Marketing
- New Thoughts on the “Amazon Effect”
- Senior Team Development and Succession Planning
- Culture Development Within a Company
- Effective Communication Throughout the Organization
- Processes for Working on, Rather than in, the Business
Upcoming CEN Peer Meetings
- Regional/National In-Person Peer Group Meetings
- February 18-19, 2021 - Atlanta, GA
- Sept. 30- Oct. 1, 2021 - Chicago, IL
- Peer Advisory Board Sessions
- June 17, 2021 (Online 3 hour Advisory Board Call)
- December 9, 2021 (Online 3 hour Advisory Board Call)
Learn More About CEN
Fill in the form below and we’ll send you our brochure and a sample meeting agenda or call us today at (785) 832-0303.
We respect your privacy and will not share your personal contact information with anyone.
What our members think about Chief Executive Network:
“Again, this meeting is a re-generation for me to remember my job is to work on the business, not in it.”
Tactical & Survival Specialties, Inc.
“The meeting was great! The discussions give you a great idea of how different distribution strategies work.”
Performance Awards Center
“The variety of issues addressed by a variety of perspectives is priceless.”
North Shore Supply Co.
Proven ROI: Don’t Take Our Word for It
Select an organization from below and learn how we're helping CEOs just like you
“When another CEO was discussing his bank line of credit, I discovered that I was paying 75 basis points more than the lowest rates (3/4 of 1% per year). The other CEOs gave me the names of their bankers who lend to our sector and offered to make introductions. When I went back to my bank and said I was going to be leaving and why — my local bank cut my interest rate by a whole point to retain my business. This was worth over $300,000 per year — over $2 million during the life of the loan.”