For Software/Technology CEOs Only
Take Your Company to the Next Level with CEN
You Don’t Have To Do It Alone
Benefit from the insights of other Software and Technology CEOs who have been down a similar path.
Software CEOs face a unique set of issues: navigating the move to Apps, mobile and cloud platforms, attracting and keeping scarce technical talent, leveraging social media to drive sales growth, SaaS vs. traditional pricing models, product upgrade strategies and more. Not many people understand these issues and their tradeoffs, including CEOs in other industries.
But there is one place you can turn for insightful, honest and unbiased insight, ideas and advice: the CEOs of similar-sized, non-competitive software companies.
In our expert-facilitated software company CEO peer groups, Chief Executive Network (CEN) members benefit from the experience and best practices of high-performing peers. It’s wisdom that is simply unavailable elsewhere.
Recent areas of focus include:
- Tech Talent Acquisition and Retention
- Market Change from Traditional to “Cloud” Computing
- Business Development Strategies for Software Firms
- Improving Speed of New Products to Market
- How New Technologies Will Need to be Integrated into R&D
- Best Practices on How to Produce Bug-Free Software
- Strategies for Building a Sales Team in Non-Traditional ways Using Web 2.0
- Outsourcing vs. Staying In-House
- Social Media Technology from a Product Standpoint
- Company Social Network Policies & Practices - For Employee Use
Upcoming CEN Peer Meetings
- Online CEO Peer Meetings (Every Month)
- In-Person (and online) Peer Group Meetings
- July 16 - 17, 2020 - Online
Learn More About CEN
Fill in the form below and we’ll send you our brochure and a sample meeting agenda or call us today at (785) 832-0303.
We respect your privacy and will not share your personal contact information with anyone.
What our members think about Chief Executive Network:
“CEN has allowed me the time to work on my business and has stimulated me with ideas that have increased my profits exponentially.”
President, Travis Software Co.
“Good rigorous discussion. Comparing metrics was a good tool to initiate powerful conversations.”
“Excellent as usual. I appreciate the group of helpful, caring, smart people.”
DRB Systems, Inc.
“Great idea exchange. As always, the discussion was well worth the time. Again, this has been an excellent exchange of ideas.”
Proven ROI: Don’t Take Our Word for It
Select an organization from below and learn how we're helping CEOs just like you
“When another CEO was discussing his bank line of credit, I discovered that I was paying 75 basis points more than the lowest rates (3/4 of 1% per year). The other CEOs gave me the names of their bankers who lend to our sector and offered to make introductions. When I went back to my bank and said I was going to be leaving and why — my local bank cut my interest rate by a whole point to retain my business. This was worth over $300,000 per year — over $2 million during the life of the loan.”