For General Contractor CEOs Only
Take Your Company to the Next Level with CEN
You Don’t Have To Do It Alone
Benefit from the insights of other Construction CEOs who have been down a similar path.
Construction firm company CEOs understand that building a great firm company requires a different set of skills than building a great structure. To survive and thrive in this industry, you as CEO must ensure that your company is applying best practices across all facets of the business: project management, material sourcing, talent management, financial management and more.
To stay on top of all of these moving targets, smart construction company CEOs turn to non-competitive construction company peers in Chief Executive Network (CEN). After all, no one better understands your issues and the tradeoffs you face than CEOs in similar situations.
In our expert-facilitated construction company CEO peer groups, members have recently discussed:
- Working with other Firms – Liabilities, Risks, Legal Issues & Contracts
- Succession Planning for Construction Companies
- Best Practices in Keeping Material Costs Down
- Overhead vs Job Cost: How Do you Choose to Allocate?
- New Market Sector Penetration Best Practices
- Learn Negotiation Best Practices and How They can Differentiate Your Business
- Top 3 Business Killers That We Often Don't See Coming
Upcoming CEN Peer Meetings
- Regional/National In-Person (and Online) Peer Group Meetings
- April 1-2, 2021 - Kansas City, MO
- October 21-22, 2021 - Orlando, FL
- Peer Advisory Board Sessions
- January 14, 2021 (Online 3 hour Advisory Board Call)
- June 24, 2021 (Online 3 hour Advisory Board Call)
Learn More About CEN
Fill in the form below and we’ll send you our brochure and a sample meeting agenda or call us today at (785) 832-0303.
We respect your privacy and will not share your personal contact information with anyone.
What our members think about Chief Executive Network:
“A very good reminder that the network is broad and is accessible even between meetings.”
“Energetic, productive, and fun.”
Scope Construction Company, Inc.
Proven ROI: Member Case StudY
(MBP is a 50MM Construction management, engineering analysis of construction and disputes resolution provider).
- What impact has CEN had on your company from a financial perspective?
I joined CEN based on the encouragement of one of my partners who was ten-years my senior. The opportunity for me to not only follow, but to have the opportunity to lead by example and to introduce other members of our firm to CEN has supported our growth over the past 17 years, as we have tripled the number of team members (now at approximately 300) and more than doubled our annual revenues. 2019 was our thirtieth year and was our most robust all-around performance to date.
- What impact has CEN had on your own personal executive development?
For me, the greatest benefit by far from participation in CEN has been the Ex-officio Board discussions. The Ex-officio Board has provided the opportunity to stand above the day-to-day operations, receive unbiased input, and allowed me to focus on strategic actions/decisions at the C-suite level that have provided positive returns many times over on our investment in the human capital that is foundation of our consulting business. As I have offered on many occasions, the ability to reach out to CEN leadership and my fellow participants, outside of the regularly scheduled meetings, with the response always being “Yes, we can help.”, has proven time and time again to be an invaluable resource.