For Lodging & Hospitality Professionals Only
You Don’t Have To Do It Alone
Benefit from the insights of other Lodging & Hospitality Professionals who have been down a similar path.
Chief Executive Network’s (CEN) Lodging & Hospitality Professionals Peer Network connects you with a vibrant community of lodging industry professionals committed to accelerating your business performance and creating more free time to be strategic (or for getting away!). As you strive to maintain and enhance the unique character of your establishments, our network offers the support, resources, and knowledge to help you navigate today’s challenges of running a lodging or hospitality business. Our tailored network will address your specific needs and aspirations.
By joining CEN, you’ll have access to a wealth of resources, including the opportunity to share and receive ideas, best practices, and advice with a confidential, trusted, and vetted community working towards similar goals. Our network's collective knowledge can help you tackle operational and staffing challenges and capitalize on opportunities. We’ll explore innovative ways to maintain your distinctive properties, manage seasonal fluctuations, and stay ahead of lodging industry trends.
To learn more and begin your journey with us, please submit the form on this page and we’ll send you a brochure and a sample meeting agenda.
Here are a few samples of topics our members have discussed at recent meetings:
- Strategies for Effectively Recruiting, Training, and Retaining Skilled Professionals in the Lodging Industry
- Innovative Approaches to Attract Guests and Establish a Distinctive Brand Identity
- Techniques for providing exceptional guest experiences and ensuring high customer satisfaction levels
- Streamlining day-to-day operations, optimizing resource allocation, and minimizing costs
- Leveraging technology solutions to enhance operations, automate processes, and improve overall efficiency
- Maximizing revenue through effective pricing strategies, upselling techniques, and revenue management practices
- Improving the guest experience to stay ahead of the competition
- February 15, 2024 | Online via Zoom
- April 24-26, 2024 | TBD
- September 5, 2024 | Online via Zoom
- December 4-6, 2024 | TBD
- Alternative dates & locations are available upon request
Learn More About CEN
Fill in the form below and we’ll send you our brochure and a sample meeting agenda or call us today at (785) 832-0303.
We respect your privacy and will not share your personal contact information with anyone.
What our members think about Chief Executive Network:
"These meetings, in addition to the good content, always give me the opportunity to think of and/or remember other good things that I need to apply back at the office."
MKC Associates Inc.
"The exchange of ideas and concerns in these challenging times was really appropriate. Some good takeaways, especially related to not panicking and staying focused on the business"
Burkavage Design Associates LLC
"Energizing, wake up call to focus on actions to grow business."
Peter Basso Associates
"As always, I came away with new insight and a refreshed interest in further developing and advancing our company."
Ross-Tarrant Architects, Inc.
Proven ROI: Don’t Take Our Word for It
Select an organization from below and learn how we're helping CEOs just like you
“When another CEO was discussing his bank line of credit, I discovered that I was paying 75 basis points more than the lowest rates (3/4 of 1% per year). The other CEOs gave me the names of their bankers who lend to our sector and offered to make introductions. When I went back to my bank and said I was going to be leaving and why — my local bank cut my interest rate by a whole point to retain my business. This was worth over $300,000 per year — over $2 million during the life of the loan.”